From my previous blog on Classical and Religious music it is only right that I share with you some of the most popular funeral hymns clients have requested to be played and sung in a Church setting or Crematorium Chapel. In addition to bringing peace and comfort for the grieving, hymns stir memories of faith and tradition.
The list below is a guide to help you, but don’t forget ministers of religion are here to help too.
Please click on the link to hear the hymn.
- Here I Am Lord
- The Lord Is My Shepherd
- The Day Thou Gavest, Lord Is Ended
- I Watch The Sunrise
- Dear Lord And Father Of Mankind
- Thine Be The Glory
- Love Divine, All Loves Excelling
- The Old Rugged Cross
- Amazing Grace
- Abide With Me
- Make Me A Chanel Of Your Peace
- How Great Thou Art
- Going Home
- Guide Me O Thou Great Redeemer
- All Things Bright And Beautiful
- The King Of Love My Shepherd Is
- O God, Our Help In Ages Past
- Morning Has Broken
- What A Friend We Have In Jesus