A bereavement is a sensitive time when family and friends experience a wide range of emotions. The timeless beauty of flowers provides that unique opportunity to express those feelings and can bring comfort to the bereaved.
I can provide through my local florist that fitting arrangement from a loosely styled natural arrangement to a more formal tribute.
Funeral flowers have meanings from the bloom you choose. below I have created a guide to help and assist you on that perfect floral tribute you may wish to send in memory of your loved one or a floral arrangement to the bereaved family.
FUNERAL FLOWER COLOUR MEANINGS
- Red – True, Eternal Love.
- White – Remembrance and Purity.
- Yellow – Friendship and Warmth.
- Pink – Femineity and Beauty.
- Purple – Loyalty and Reverence.
- Orange – Joy and Warmth.
- Blue – Sadness, Sympathy and Peace.
DIFFERENT TYPES OF FUNERAL FLOWERS AND WHAT THEY REPRESENT
- Daisies – Signify Peace and Hope.
- Orchids – Signify Peace, Hope, Love and Courage.
- Gladiolus – Represents Strength and Integrity.
- Yellow Lilies – Represents Thankfulness.
- Calla Lilies – Signify Resurrection and Rebirth.
- Iris Flowers – Signify Courage, Wisdom, Hope, Faith and Admiration.
- Tulips – Represents Love, Peace and Hope.
- Carnations – Represents Pure Love, Innocence, Admiration and Eternal Remembrance.
- Roses – Symbolise True Love, Grieving, Innocence, Purity, Friendship and Gratitude. Depending on the colour you choose.
I hope you have found this blog helpful. Kind regards David.